IC Collaborative Tools
Supporting Working Groups
Working Group Requirements
Novell would pay for conference call. Who would the account be? Need to handle the succession. Ask community about conference call services.
OSIS would like to run its own PHP plugins on the Wiki.
OSIS Mailing lists
- osis-general list consistently does not send email to Dale
- Pam Dingle has helped a lot
Fen is not a sysadmin. CivicActions has excellent sysadmins based in Moscow.
Fen's dream -- 6-8 hours of their work, they could get everything set up. Monthly, they're already doing backups and monitoring for free (normally $100/month). Monthly needs -- 4-5 hours/month - maybe less. $125/hour (about $500/month) company rate. Need on-demand time. Retainer rate?
System Migration Plan
- Move all Wikis/blogs from IC to Blue Oxen server. (date?)
- Move all Wikis/blogs from other machines (Pam, Azigo) to Blue Oxen server. (date?)
- Document all the IC-related sites on this Wiki so we have a complete list of everything we have/don't have.
Wiki Gardening TODO List
--Paul.trevithick 14:10, 26 January 2008 (PST)Created this new section to track progress.
Identity Gang WG Issues
- [Paul & Fen]: http://identitygang.org should point to Identity Gang [DONE]
- [Paul]: Individuals page (which is now self-service) should be resurrected; I think it is a valuable asset --a directory of identity folks
Identity Schemas WG Issues
- [Paul & Fen]: http://identityschemas.org should point to http://wiki.idcommons.net/index.php/Identity_Shemas [DONE]