IC Collaborative Tools Charter
The purpose of this Working Group is to discuss, propose, manage, and maintain the online collaborative tools used by Identity Commons.
We strongly emphasize interoperability and dogfooding. We want our tools to mirror the work done by the other Identity Commons Working Groups and the larger identity community.
In order to further progress in tool interoperability, we will only use Open Source tools for our work. Any modifications we make to Open Source tools will also be Open Source.
Requirements of Participation and How to Join
To join, add yourself to the list of participants below and subscribe to the email@example.com list. (Since our work is closely intertwined with that of IC as a whole, we will try to avoid setting up a separate mailing list just for this working group.)
Licenses and/or Restrictions on Usage of Work Product
Any work produced by this group for usage by Identity Commons must fall under an OSI-certified Open Source license.
Current Deliverables and Milestones
List any deliverables planned or proposed by the working group together with the current proposed schedule/milestones.
- Determine the optimal platform for the IC wiki and migrate to that platform as soon as is feasible.
- Done - MediaWiki installed - still configuring (2007-11-30)
- Do the same for the IC mailing lists.
- Determine what other online collaboration tools can best assist member working groups and the Stewards Council.
Current Meeting Schedule
List any regular calls or meetings, if any, plus any special upcoming meetings.
- No regular meetings are planned at this time -- work will proceed via email, the current wiki, and telecons scheduled as needed.
Please add yourself below
- Eugene Eric Kim
- Paul Trevithick
- Drummond Reed
- Kaliya Hamlin
- Daniel Perry
- Fen Labalme
Current Stewards Council Representatives
- Eugene Eric Kim
- Fen Labalme, alternate
A new Stewards Council Representative may be chosen by a majority vote of the Stewards Council.
List links to all Web-accessible resources, i.e., the working group's own wiki front page, website, mailing lists, or other repositories.
- No links yet -- we plan to initially use this IC wiki, and then migrate to the new one when ready.