2007 Q4 Report Identity Rights
This is the first report to Identity Commons on activities of the Identity Rights Agreements group.
- An "Identity Rights Matrix" has been suggeseted, though words and icons are still needed. It is not yet in final form.
- Most people don't know what identity rights are or how they can be used.
- We need to better define the matrix axis titles and provide examples.
- Help in this working group.
- More work needs to be done to unify the concepts and goals of this group and:
- In October, Dan Perry stepped aside from chairing this group and Fen Labalme stepped in and is current Steward.