Stewards Council Telecon: 2009 January 7
Stewards Council Telecon: 2009 January 7 - call to start at 9:15 PST, 12:15 EST From IdCommons Jump to: navigation, search
Call in number: 1-605-475-4333 access code: 181783  Attending
- Chris Reynolds
- Review of agenda
- Volunteer to take notes
- Status update reports - 1 (short) minute from each project.
- Updates on action items from last call
- New initiatives
- Unified_Messaging_Wiki -- Unified_Messaging_Charter
- New User-Centric Health charter proposal http://wiki.idcommons.net/User-Centric_Health_Charter
- System items
- Mailing lists
- Conversion of Identity Gang list
- Conversion of OSIS General and OSIS Steering Committee
- New wiki for Kids Online - done, and info card enabled
- Started investigating having single code base run our multiple wiki.
- Next existing wiki to Info card enable is OSIS wiki
- Website - Status update on info card enabling our Drupal website. (Progress made on new code to infocard enable the site.)
- Moving the IC server to better hardware - working on approach/effort estimate/cost
- Use ID Commons as a "sandbox" for folks to safely check out technologies. Make it work super smooth, and "verbose" when someone is using the site will "get-it". Experience an OpenID, Experience I-Card on the web. Safe place to test it out. Write a script / spec on how it would work.
- Mailing lists
- Other Community Support
- New groups planning conferences
- Frequency of quarterly reports discussion
- How should we be fostering increased communication?
- PR around IIW: What are our community Stories for 2009?