Stewards Council Telecom: 2012 May 9
Stewards Council Telecon: 2012 May 9 - call to start at 12:15 ET, 9:15 PT - 1-218-339-4300 passcode 1038511#
Note this is our regularly scheduled time
- Mary Ruddy
- Dazza Greenwood
- Kaliya Hamlin
0) Review of agenda
- Volunteer to take notes
1) Status update reports
1-3 minutes from each project:
- OpenID, ID-Media and ID Futures, Project VRM, DataPortability, OSIS, ID-Legal, Kids Online, IIW, User-Centric Health, Higgins, Claims-Agent, Personal Data Ecosystem Consortium, ICF, NSTIC, Digital Death, ISWG
IIW went well. Notes going up faster then ever. We are doing a mini-IIW June 11th in London.
VRM - Kaliya, Doc, and Phil are considering future of IIW and "expanding", in part from Doc's book/growth of interest in subject.
Meetups around personal cloud/identity/personal data happening in bay area and Tampa Florida so far.
Digital death - coverage in economist. Community thinking about the events. I am speaking on it next week at Pii.
PDEC - about 10 new starts joining. More enterprise subscribers to he journal.
ID-Legal - considering supporting dialogue on Trust Framework legal agreements to compliment new OASIS TC on Trust Framework legal standards.
- NSTIC draft ByLaws and ByLaws comments
NSTIC.US has been updated so that there is now a place to comment on the Draft NSTIC Bylaws. It can be found at  As soon as we are agreed on the format, we will publicize it more widely.
3) Community infrastructure
- Autonomous council language terms
Are proceeding to draft these. Have proposed changing our new Bylaw language to use the word group rather than council for IDC groups that opt to use this process.
4) Upcoming Events
- PII May 14-16 2012
- Mini IIW, June 11, in London
- Cloud Identity Summit July 16-19
- IIW #15 is October 23-25 2012