Stewards Council Telecom: 2009 October 7
Stewards Council Telecon: 2009 October 7 - call to start at 9:15 PST, 12:15 EST
- Mary Ruddy
- Dean Landsman
- John Bradley
- Lucy Lynch
- Kaliya Hamlin
- Drummond Reed
- Review of agenda
- Volunteer to take notes
1) Status update reports - 1-3 minute from each project.
- OpenID, ICF, ID-Media and ID Futures, Project VRM, DataPortability, OSIS, ID-Legal, Kids Online, IIW, User-Centric Health, New potential group, etc.
2) IIW - registration and planning and side meetings
3) Election of 501(c)(6) status
4) Progress on the blog.
- Heading to Europe to talk to governments about trust frameworks.
- Lots of
Mary Ruddy updating re Don
- OpenID - the gate way drug cause it does LOA1
- Talking about Vivek talking via video
Lucy Map the Gap happening as a collaboration with Kantara
- upcoming meeting Oct 12-13
- Leadership meeting on Nov 2
- Non-comercial enterprise efforts are moving along
Elias Data Portability
- first steering meeting in a while yesterday
- position papers- worked with google
- EULA work continues
- Legal entity now!
- Daniela stepped down Elias is interm chair
Lucy Internet2 - panel on ID landscape and Drummond is on the panel along with Scott Canter
Kaliya for Mike
- Health Camp happened Monday
- Internet Identity Workshop
- What should be on Tuesday Morning
Eran from the Liberty Coalition joined the call.