- Review Charter Updates by Scott.
- IC Stewards Council Vote on our group is happening - participate on this list
Consider who we want to be a high level co-convener with this group for our event.
- What is our "ask" to them and how do we see collaboration working?
- who is going to approach them and how?
- Maybe we just ask a range of different entities to be "media sponsors" (they don't give us money but promote the event - send people etc).
- Event Design - what progress has been made on this - next steps?
- Fundraising - what do we need to solicity support
- Who do we need participating in this group to make this a success?
- Mary Rundle (recently hired at MSFT to do EULA's/IRA)
Post-Call Notes from Kaliya
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 23:18:38 -0700 From: Kaliya Hamlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: [Legal-id] Charter - ConCall
I hope summer is going well. I know it is really foggy and cold here in Berkeley but I imagine that is not true for everyone else (I dig get out of the Bay to Seattle and Vancouver and it was positively hot there).
Last week I had a great chance to meet and talk with Scott David in Seattle (a first meeting - he was introduced to me via e-mail by our mutual friend Sheri 6 months ago). We had a good discussion that included science and the arts related to identity.
I talked with Dazza today in person too - learned more about his history working for the state of Mass. as a government lawyer on identity issues. - interesting.
I am hopping this week to catch up with Rene, Judi and Lucy too. So I am thinking that next week would be a good time for a next call. How does Tuesday sound for folks?
I have put the changes that Scott worked on for the charter up on the wiki. Feel free to look them over []
Here is the current outline of the event as Bob wrote it []
We need to figure out who (or which institution) - if anyone we want to go and ask to co-convene or perhaps the right phrasing is sponsor.
I will ask again about CHM avalability - but maybe we want to put it in a school before school starts in the new year.
ps. I know that folks are overwhelmed with stuff 'to do' - after working on IIW and Kids Online this is one of the key events that I am focused on for the year - I have a lot of energy to work on making it happen - I just don't want to do it in a vacum and without good co- inviters/ hosts.
Kaliya - Planetwork Network Director email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org