I3a User-Centric Identity Interop at the 2nd European Identity Conference 2008 in Munich
This is the top-level page for the OSIS user-centric identity interop being conducted at the 2nd European Identity Conference.
This interop event (light) is two weeks after RSA 2008. It is comparable to the Burton Group's Catalyst Conference in Barcelona and an effort in our continuous interoperablity testing.
Call for Participation
Please add yourself here if you are personally in Munich
- Axel Nennker xmldap relying party and STS openinfocard identity selecotor
- Christian Arnold Windows CardSpace Tools, ID is everywhere: Large Scale showcase, Click´n´go: Another business perspective of identity management
- Stefan Bamberg WebCard Loyalty, Identity and loyalty - the portal for perfect combination
- your name here your projekt/company/product here
Please add yourself here if your endpoint is up and you are there to participate remotely
- your contact here your endpoint here
Information Card Relying Parties
Information Card Identity Providers
OpenID Relying Parties
- There will be a separate WLAN for interop participants; separate from the conference WLAN.