2008 Q3 Report Higgins
- Delivered the 1.1M3 milestone on August 4
- Participated in a successful user-centric identity interop at DIDW in September. Several Higgins selectors were available for demonstration.
- Presentation on how Higgins can be used to create an Information Card bootstrap to ID-WSF was given in the Concordia session at DIDW.
- Higgins is always looking for more volunteers (programmers, web developers, marketers, etc.) and additional corporate participation. We are also willing to talk with organizations that are interested in piloting a Higgins implementation.
- Parity announced a commercial Information Card issuing Service based on Higgins. See Article by David Kearns
- Come meet Higgins committers at the Internet Identity Workshop, November 10-12 in Mountain View.