2008 Q2 Report Higgins
It was another busy quarter for the Higgins project:
- Participated in a successful user-centric identity interop at RSA in April. Several Higgins components were demonstrated.
- Won an award for open source identity management at the European Identity Conference in Munch on April 25
- Delivered the 1.1M2 milestone on June 20
- Achieved additional attention for its role as an open source implementation of information cards when the Information Card Foundation was launched at Catalyst on June 24. See article in CIO.com.
- Launched a new look and feel for Higgins website
- CA and IBM announced Higgins compatible products. See IBM's announcment
Higgins is always looking for more volunteers and additional corporate participation. We are also willing to talk with organizations that are interested in piloting a Higgins implementation.
See Higgins at the next Identity Interop at Digital ID World, in Anaheim, CA, September 8-10.