2007 Q4 Report XDIorg
- XDI.org volunteers who participate in the OASIS XRI Technical Committee were successful in pushing XRI Resolution 2.0 to the Committee Draft 02 stage and into public review. See http://docs.oasis-open.org/xri/2.0/specs/cd02/xri-resolution-V2.0-cd-02.pdf.
- XDI.org volunteers who participate in the OASIS XDI Technical Committee were successful in developing a compact syntax format for XDI RDF (that came directly out of work done at the December Internet Identity Workshop) that is now documented on the XDI TC wiki at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/X3Format.
- XDI.org volunteers in the OASIS XRI and XDI Technical Committees need to resolve the issues regarding the two different XDI models that have been developed (the RDF model and the ATI model).
- XRI Resolution 2.0 Committee Draft 02, which defines the XRDS format and request protocol (formerly “Yadis”) is in public review at OASIS through Feb 1 2008. Feedback from all Identity Commons participants is encouraged. See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200712/msg00001.html.
- The work of the OASIS XDI Technical Committee (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xdi) is going to accelerate significantly in early 2008. Any individual or organization within Identity Commons are invited to join this work.
- None at this time.