2007 Q4 Report Identity Rights
Revision as of 04:54, 29 January 2008 by =fen
This is the first report to Identity Commons on activities of the Identity Rights Agreements group.
- An "Identity Rights Matrix" has been suggeseted, though words and icons are still needed. It is not yet in final form.
- Discussion with the proposed Identity Trust working group have revealed similarities that may be useful going forward.
- Most people don't know what identity rights are or how that are to be used.
- We need to better define the matrix axis titles and provide examples.
- Help in this working group.
- In October, Dan Perry stepped aside from chairing this group and Fen Labalme stepped in and is current Steward.